- Take The World's Smallest Political Quiz to find out how Libertarian you already are!
- Watch The Philosophy of Liberty. It's an excellent flash presentation on the basics.
- Read up on Liberty. Learn that Government is the problem and the Free Market is the solution:
- Healing our World
You can read this excellent Libertarian book online for free. Dr. Mary Ruwart explains how this world can be win-win if we just honor our neighbors' choices and get the government out of our lives.
- Read almost anything by Harry Browne
Two time Libertarian Presidential candidate and author, Harry Browne's writings are brilliant. See for yourself. Especially try his book "Why Government Doesn't Work"
- Healing our World
- It's critical at this point to learn how best to communicate Liberty to others. For this, we turn to the The Advocates for Self Government. I highly recommend Michael Cloud's "Secrets of Libertarian Persuasion", which is available through the Advocates.
- Read The Market for Liberty and learn about being a counter-economist libertarian, also known as an Agorist.
- By now you should be ready for Liberty. Come to the Free State via The Free State Project. Imagine 20,000 Liberty activists moving to New Hampshire, with one goal: Liberty.
We'd like to highlight the guests that we have had on over the years. Here they are in alphabetical order. Hover your mouse over each pic for more info. Clicking on a pic may take you to the guest's website. Most guests have downloadable audio.
Great liberty oriented television programming originating from Keene, NH!
Free State-based opinion and commentary by author Brian Wright.
Young, hip, Libertarian. This site trashes the Republicans and Democrats!
The US Marijuana Party Blog
Loretta Nall heads the USMP, and is a very active Libertarian.
Weekly Libertarian magazine. They like freedom, we like that.
Clear Channel SOF2 Level
Battle it out in the old Clear Channel Sarasota building!
Want to trade a link? Let's talk.