Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century
Vantage Quest VI CD Trance Technology
by Dr. John Jay Harper
Beyond a doubt, we are beginning to take notice that our planet is undergoing a phenomenal shift in climate at the same time that our consciousness is awakening to a whole new way of living on it. So are climate and consciousness connected in some way? No they are not; they are connected in EVERY way imaginable—and for the vast majority of humanity in unimaginable ways as well that are rooted within our common environmental interface molecule called DNA. This realization is what led Stanford University anthropologist and author of The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and The Origins of Knowledge, Dr. Jeremy Narby, to declare upon his participation in a shamanic trance ritual in the Amazonian jungles: “Nature is minded!” Yes, the cat is out of the bag: We live, and move, and have our being within a larger being; the conscious, living, thinking organism made of language the Greeks called Gaia: Mother Earth. The truth is our mind is contained within the mind of creation. Read my book to understand why “Entering deep meditation states causes a synchronization of the vibrations of the DNA in the body, and it is very likely that this is one of the keys to ‘psychic superpowers.’ … ‘Phase’ acts like a fifth dimension which distinguished one parallel reality, one ‘universe’ from another.”—Claude Swanson, Ph.D., The Synchronized Universe: New Science of the Paranormal.
But the question that has piqued the interest of science and religion over the centuries is can a human body become immortal? Again, the answer is no, as man is immortal now because DNA is not finished with us yet. We are programmed to become butterflies not remain caterpillars. In a landmark book based upon the research findings of cellular biologist Dr. Bruce H. Lipton, Elaine Smitha writes in If You Make the Rules, How Come You’re Not the Boss?: “Perhaps junk DNA contains all the secrets of the universe, including those unconscious potentials you have yet to discover. Perhaps it is this DNA that allows you to travel without your body into starry realms. Maybe that is where you go in your dreams. Quite possibly intuition, psychic powers, and remote viewing (non-local information gathering) fall into the realm of this amazing communication channel. Perhaps with a relaxed mind, you can tap into the prime DNA alphabet soup for transport. It’s absolutely fascinating to consider.” The larger truth is that DNA can shapeshift us back and forth from our spiritual mental body to our physical matter body at the blink of our third eye right now. Read my book to understand why “It is my firm belief that each of us is, potentially, a ‘modern shaman.’ That means we must be able to personally experience the theories and ideas in these sciences. Only then can we participate in the future of physics and psychology. They depend upon our exploration of the mysteries of shamanistic perception and the ability to move between worlds.”—Arnold Miindell, Ph.D., The Dreammaker’s Apprentice: Using Heightened States of Consciousness to Interpret Dreams.
The Butterfly Effect
Originally “the butterfly effect" was a term ascribed to meteorologist Edward N. Lorenz of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He created a fractal theory of chaos to identify self-repeating patterns in weather. What he discovered was that each iteration of the data (wind velocity, temperature, etc.) became more than the linear sum of its parts. They exhibited a creative “non-linear” spontaneous growth aspect that is in fact learning. What this ultimately meant was that we live within an “open biological, thinking system,” a cosmos of infinite possibilities, where crises eventually leads to more order—not less—at least some where and some when. In a paper given to the New York Academy of Sciences in 1963, Lorenz said: “One meteorologist remarked that if the theory were correct, one flap of a seagull's wings would be enough to alter the course of the weather forever.” More so, our human mind-body-spirit is a fractal of life force energy that flows through nature via the lens of our DNA. Read my book to understand why "When our individual life force enters our fetal body, the moment at which we become truly human, it passes through the pineal and triggers the first primordial flood of DMT. ... As we die, the life force leaves the body through the pineal gland, releasing another flood of this psychedelic spirit molecule."—Rick Strassman, M.D., DMT: The Spirit Molecule. A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences.
Ironically, yet in keeping with his basic premise that initial conditions can never determine a final fractal result, by the time he spoke to the American Association for the Advancement of Science in 1973, the seagull had evolved into a butterfly. Not to ignore that the title of Lorenz’s speech itself had transformed into “Predictability: Does the Flap of a Butterfly’s Wings in Brazil set off a Tornado in Texas?” In brief, the implication of the butterfly effect is that with complex systems such as consciousness within human beings today, with so many unknown variables like our use of weapons of mass manufacturing and destruction, our future world condition is impossible to predict. We can see trends now that are ominous but not the outcomes in advance. And indeed if anything gives me hope today, it is the fact that no fixed futures exist for anything. Read my book to understand why "Using mathematical calculations elaborated in a computer program, 'Time Wave Zero,' [Terence] McKenna projected 2012—December 21, to be exact—as a major transformation point in human history. Perhaps the end of history as we know it. He presented this as a potentially positive thing, the very entry into hyperspace and galactic citizenship."—Daniel Pinchbeck, Breaking Open the Head: A Psychedelic Journey into the Heart of Contemporary Shamanism.
Therefore, there is more than a speck of truth in the movie starring Ashton Kutcher called The Butterfly Effect. This movie is about a college student who altered his past and thus his future by recovering repressed traumatic memories into his present moment of time. Through using his innate, God-given power of self-observation, he proved that our history does not have to become our destiny—unless we want it to be. I mean there is self-fulfilling prophecy! However, if we learn to reprogram our cells for life and not death in the state of trance, then nothing will be impossible for us. We were co-created in the image of God. That is, The Genome Project is the Map of the Mind of God within us! Scientists have stated as much in a report issued on January 17, 2005 titled “Russian DNA Discoveries Explain Human 'Paranormal' Events.” For a complete summary of these sensational findings from the book that is available only in the German language at this time, please see http://www.fosar-bludorf.com. I likewise explain the implications of these ideas at great length in my book Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century:
· The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest scientific research directly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous, and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), telepathy, and the mind’s influence on weather patterns.
· In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies without cutting out and replacing single genes. Only 10% of DNA programs are used for building proteins. It is this subset of DNA that is of interest to western researchers and is being examined and categorized. The other 90% of the information is considered to be worthless, or "junk DNA." The Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to recover the lost ancient wisdom of DNA. Their results, findings, and conclusions are simply revolutionary!
· According to these findings, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our body but also serves as data storage and communication for our mind. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code—especially in the apparent "useless" 90%—follows the same rules as all human languages. To this end they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar. They found that DNA follows a regular grammar pattern or sequence and do have set rules just like our own spoken languages.
· Therefore, human languages did not appear coincidentally but are a reflection of our inherent DNA. We speak DNA everyday now! The Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrating behavior of DNA. The bottom line is "Living chromosomes function just like a holographic computer using endogenous DNA laser radiation." This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns (sound) onto a laser-like ray of light that influenced DNA frequency and thus the genetic information itself. Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and language is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language!
· This, too, was experimentally proven. Living DNA substance (in living tissue, not in vitro) will always react to language—modulated laser rays and even to radio waves, if the proper frequencies (sounds) are being used. This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis, meditations, and the like can have such strong effects on human beings. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language. It is minded. Of course the frequency has to be correct. And this is why everybody is not equally successful or can do it with always the same strength. The individual person must work on the inner processes and development in order to establish a conscious communication with the DNA. But the higher developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of mechanical interface device: one can achieve these results by oneself.
· The Russian scientists also found out that our DNA can cause disturbing patterns in a vacuum, thus producing magnetized wormholes! Wormholes are the microscopic equivalents of the so-called Einstein-Rosen Bridges in the vicinity of black holes (left by burned-out stars). These are tunnel connections between entirely different areas in the universe through which information can be transmitted outside of space and time. The DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy) is most effective in a state of relaxation (trance). This is because that is when our heart chakra bypasses our brain and resonates directly with the heartbeat of Mother Earth—the so-called Schumann Resonance Cavity Frequency—that is also coupled with the clear channel communications of our Sun and Milky Way Galaxy.
· Modern man knows it only on a much more subtle level as "intuition." But we, too, can regain full use of it. For years, a 42-year old male nurse dreamt of a situation in which he was hooked up to a kind of knowledge CD-ROM. Verifiable knowledge from all imaginable fields was then transmitted to him that he was able to recall in the morning. There was such a flood of information that it seemed a whole encyclopedia was transmitted at night. The majorities of facts were outside his personal knowledge base and reached technical details of which he knew absolutely nothing. When hyper-communication occurs, one can observe in the DNA, as well as in the human, supernatural phenomena that is the by-product of trance. To cite an example of what this means, I turn to distinguished biochemist Colm Kelleher, Ph.D. of the National Institute for Discovery Science, who makes these deeply profound assertions in his DNA article titled Retrotransposons as Engines of Human Bodily Transformation. “There are unusual physical, as well as psychological consequences in humans to the attainment of the exalted state of mind known as enlightenment, nirvana, or samadhi. These reported changes include, but are not limited to, sudden reversal of aging, emergence of a light-body and observed bodily ascension into the sky.”
(See CD-ROM Trance Technology called Vantage Quest VI at: http://www.johnjayharper.com/thirdeye.htm)
MY BOOK IS THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION
“Could it be that those of us who can voluntarily enter radical hyper-arousal trance states are evolutionary prototypes for a new species of human?”