OUR NATION'S PLIGHT: SUCH A SIMPLE SOLUTION
By Greg Evensen
July 5, 2007
The simple solutions are sometimes so elusive. In our day of computer created answers, the most difficult and complex issues in all of history are coming to within moments of our grasp. If we could just cut through all of the rotted timber that lies in our road. You see, without the use of a computer or a committee of Congressional experts to tell me what to do, I have naively arrived at the answers to this nation’s most critical problems. All but one…..
It involves just a pinch of hypocrisy, however. You see, it involves some decisive and unilateral action. Inadvertently, I have made this REALLY difficult. Honestly, I just cannot stand the thought of one more executive order or presidential directive from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. These dictatorial decrees have nearly ruined any future this nation has left to it. But, in this exceptional case, I have asked the President to consider the following list of executive orders to be implemented as quickly as he can find his way back to the White House from his suite at the Mexican embassy.
I am serious about this request. I am confident that these “final executive orders” could and should be issued for the survival of our nation. The list is as follows:
I. Effective immediately, the Federal Reserve Act is repealed. All currency in the United States will be issued directly from the Treasury and will be in conformity with the US Constitution’s mandate regarding the coining and value of the currency. The Federal Reserve, as a private bank, is to be closed immediately upon payment of the national debt.
II. The “debt” of the United States is to be paid in full with the minting of one gold coin stamped eight trillion US dollars and deposited in the US Treasury paying the Federal Reserve in full. No more debt, no more interest to pay. The US will use money and assets instead of debt and interest controlled by private bankers as a way of doing government business.
III. The 14th, 16th, and 17th amendments are suspended pending state votes that will repeal them.
IV. Eliminate all laws, mandates, programs, expenditures and taxes that have been implemented that are unconstitutional or have been put in place since the 17th amendment of 1913. Senators are returned to appointment from their state legislatures rather than elected.
V. No wars or policing actions are to be undertaken without a Congressional Declaration of War and ALL US troops returned to America from anywhere in the world. The world may deal with their problems as they see fit.
VI. All foreign aid or assistance repealed and immediately unfunded. On a case by case basis, humanitarian aid may be granted by Congress.
VII. All US borders sealed and illegal alien border jumping criminals to be deported. All immigration halted until the situation concerning entry is settled. No exceptions. All illegals remaining in the US without documentation are ineligible for ANY assistance of ANY kind ANYWHERE in the US. Without a voluntary return to their country of origin, illegals are subject to 20 years in a southern internment camp without parole. Several million incarcerated US prisoners may pick strawberries.
VIII. The United Nations organization is given six months to vacate the US. The United States will withdraw its membership and dues from the UN effective immediately and permanently. It is now a treasonous act to negotiate a North American Union type “secretive” treaty, by-pass Congress in sending troops outside the US other than to rescue US citizens held by a foreign power, or to contrive with business and banking cartels to deprive the US worker of a job opportunity sent overseas to avoid taxes or offering US citizens employment within the United States.
IX. The CIA. FBI, BATFE, IRS, DEA, Homeland Security, DIA, NSA, will all be eliminated and replaced with one organization charged with total intelligence management. All other investigative functions will be the responsibility of the states according to the needs and legality assured within the US Constitution for citizens of the various states.
X. All states will have exclusive control over their state guard units. Defense of the US will consist of one military command using ground, sea air, space, and missile assets termed the United States Defense Command.
There will be no Defense Command role within a state’s jurisdiction unless attacked by hostile forces. The Pentagon would become the largest US mall.
XI. All states will maintain police forces assigned to crime prevention and safety roles in local communities without connection to or use by any national policing units controlled or created by the military.
XII. All Federal level courts/tribunals/administrative law courts are to be eliminated with the exception of the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court. It is an impeachable offense to legislate from the bench or deny ANY accused individual of a fully informed jury that retains full, final, and total authority to judge both the facts and the constitutionality of the law in the jury room and render an untouchable verdict to the court as the jury demands with no exceptions.
XIII. All schools of any description and at any level shall be free from any governmental intrusion whatsoever. Local levies and tuitions shall pay for the schooling of the student’s choice. School records, student privacy, non-mandated inoculations, dress, attendance, testing, grading, policy and procedures shall be the exclusive jurisdiction of the duly elected local governing board. Factual history, mathematics, language, fine arts and science shall be taught without any form of political intervention or propaganda from any source.
XIV. Taxes, tariffs, and budgetary expenditures will be implemented and appropriated with strict adherence to the US Constitution’s decree concerning apportionment and the reach of taxing jurisdictions.
XV. Medicine, health care, hospital and medical certification will not exclude the use of natural medicines, therapies, procedures and research.
The FDA/Center for Disease Control is limited to non-biased research and recommendations based on the scientific method. No one connected to a pharmaceutical company may have any relationship with any medical facility or researcher except through a written chain of command that keeps a shatter proof barrier between the business aspect and medical worthiness of a proven protocol of treatment approved by a healing arts board. They are positioned only to accept or reject the viability of a regimen for patient use. Pharmaceutical companies may NOT patent natural cures.
XVI. An inventor’s discovery of any energy related product may be protected and rewarded by government to provide the certainty that the discovery will in fact be used by all who choose to use it and prohibit discovery theft or non-use by industries threatened by its production. The inventor or discoverer of revolutionary materials will be awarded with its profits and rights to distribute for the good of mankind. XVII. From this moment forward, no new executive orders or presidential directives will be issued for any reason and to do so would be grounds for immediate removal from office. The exception would be to use them as originally intended within the executive branch for the smooth operation of that branch only.
Now, there it is. Without a doubt, this would bring the United States into a position of strength and prosperity promised countless times by thousands of politicians over the past 100 years. I know the hypocrisy reeks as I told you it would. However, sometimes back-burning a forest fire is the one good way to stop it. I said at the start, I could virtually eliminate all of the most disastrous aspects of this nation’s lethal present course. All but one…… The only thing I cannot recommend change for is you. Are you willing to fight for these issues and many others? Are you willing to try to bring a new approach before you no longer can even speak of it?
I have sent my letter to the President. I pray to God that he will devise something close to this and become the greatest president in the history of our nation. I hope that he has not been so far removed from what is right and best for us, that he can summon the courage to take these 17 simple orders and change history. I have also sent these to Congress in the belief that honest men and women of courage and loyalty will take up their cause as well. Could it be that Congress would beat the president to the decrees and implement law, REAL law for the sake of our children? That is where it SHOULD happen. There is not a single word here that the courts, honest and fair courts could reject.
In 1500 words, you my precious fellow citizens, have the beginning of a brand new America. Can we do it? Absolutely, yes. Will it happen? Only if you demand it, God wills it, and all who have a chance to become first class heroes face the enemy’s fire and prevail.
© 2007 Greg Evensen - All Rights Reserved
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Greg Evensen is a former long time highly decorated Kansas lawman who travels the nation speaking about the law enforcement officer’s role in American society. Greg served as a Kansas State Trooper for many years.
IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO CAN ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
By Andrew C. Wallace
June 24, 2007
Workable Answer to one Question could Save America
1. Is there anyway to force government to protect us from invaders and Anarchy as guaranteed in the United States Constitution?
2. Is there any way to charge government officials with Treason without going through the U.S. Attorney?
3. Anarchy by public officials exists at all levels of government leaving citizens with no recourse to government, can citizens appeal directly to U.S. Supreme court for redress?
4. Can we bring civil actions under RICO against local, state and federal officials and those in business with whom they are colluding to deny us our rights under the Constitution and Laws of the United States?
5. Can we bring civil actions against sanctuary city officials for refusing to obey and enforce federal laws using U.S. Code-Title 42, Sec. 1983. “Civil Action For Deprivation of any Rights, Privileges, or Immunities secured by the Constitution and Laws”, but denied by state and local officials such as in sanctuary cities?
6. Can we charge any legislator with corruption who votes to support illegals and we can prove they received money from employers of illegals?
7. The so called amnesty bill seeks to legalize unconstitutional actions and non actions, is the law then unconstitutional?
8. Is there any way to force government officials to obey the constitution and laws of the United States?
9. Our Constitution is the basis for all government power, so do government officials who refuse to follow the constitution have any legitimate power?
10. Can we challenge in court, the vote of officials in congress if we can prove they were on the take?
11. Do American citizens have any way to be compensated for the thousands who were murdered, raped, robbed and molested by illegal invaders supported and protected by business and government contrary to our constitution and laws?
12. Can we force Federal Government to withhold all federal funds in accordance with the law from sanctuary cities that refuse to obey and enforce federal laws for the benefit of local officials and criminal employers?
13. Sanctuary City Officials are nullifying federal laws and the Constitution of the United States. Nullification by state and local officials was a primary cause of our bloody Civil War. Can we assume that these greedy officials are trying to incite a Civil War?
14. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of Americans who will lose their Social Security, Medicare, Veterans and all other benefits because officials gave their benefits to illegal invaders to increase profits of criminal employers?
15. Is there no legal recourse for the millions of poor Americans who have lost their jobs to illegals who are encouraged to invade our country by criminal employers and protected by government officials?
16. Can Government Officials at all levels do whatever they please by ignoring the Constitution and Laws of The United States ?
17. Do we have any legal options against an agenda driven media that reports propaganda and refuses to report the truth?
18. Does the constitution of The United States make any provision for the lawful removal of government officials for failure to obey The Constitution and Laws of The United States other than appeal to these same traitors, or waiting till the next election?
It is my sincere prayer that someone out there can answer one or more of these questions quickly in a way that will save this country. Just a very few of the facts that support my need for prayer are as follows:
1. There is no such thing as any economic benefit from illegal invaders they will cause abject poverty for Americans.2. Every illegal head of household costs taxpayers $19,588 a year, over and above any taxes paid.3. Taxpayer support of illegals is money that ends up in the pockets of criminal employers and government officials.4. Business and government officials want cheap labor and abject poverty for Americans.5. Using the Security and Prosperity Partnership for North Americ a, SPP, Criminal elites in business and Government are stealing our sovereignty so we can be slaves of Business.6. Business must have open borders for cheap labor and control, that is why government has refused to obey our constitution and laws, even framing Border Patrol Agents for doing their jobs.7. It is obvious from their actions that elites, born into wealth, hate America, and the corporations they control do not give a damn about this country.8. Corporations and government officials are sharing the blood money they get from hiring and protecting illegal invaders which is looting the resources of our country. It is blood money because 25 Americans die every day, on average, at the hands of illegals.9. Twenty nine percent of convicts in state and federal prisons are illegal invaders at a cost to us of $1.6 billion a year. They are only 4% of our population.10. Forty seven per cent of cited/stopped divers in California have no license, no insurance, and no registration. 92% of these people are illegals.11. Seventy one percent of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by illegals.12. Ninety five percent of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegals.13. Without question, there is anarchy in California, Americans are leaving California in droves. Only a complete idiot would even visit such a lawless and dangerous place.14. California is the most glaring example of the total, and deliberate failure of all levels of Government to obey the Constitution and Laws of the United States.
We must defeat this Amnesty bill and every politician who supported it. They are guilty of Treason. We must demand that government deport every last illegal on sight and return this country from Anar chy to Constitutional Government and the Rule of Law. Our Constitution guarantees us a hell of a lot more than we are getting.
© 2007 Andrew Wallace - All Rights Reserved
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Andrew C. Wallace is a former Kentucky State Trooper, Kentucky Native, Korean War Veteran, Commercial Pilot in Alaska, University of Kentucky Undergraduate in Business, Four years of Graduate School in Economics and Marketing at University of Kentucky and University of Iowa., Assistant Professor, Thirty years as Director of Marketing Firm developing and implementing national Marketing programs for manufacturers and now retired doing research and writing.E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org